Terms of service
Terms of service
Terms and Conditions
- These general terms and conditions of sale are agreed between MAGARI DESIGN, LDA, based on RUA PROFESSOR BENTO DE JESUS CARAÇA, LOTE 21C 2860-483 Moita, VAT number 516468820 and contact +351 912 522 288, hereinafter referred to as "COMPANY/MARCA/DOMINIO" and persons wishing to make through the website www.kabuki-design.com hereinafter referred to as "User".
- The parties agree that purchases made through the website www.kabuki-design.com will be regulated exclusively under this agreement to the exclusion of any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 - OBJECT
- The main objective of these general conditions of sale is to make available and define all
information necessary for the User on the modalities of ordering, selling, payment and provision of the service, made on the website www.kabuki-design.com
- These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to carry out the acquisition and ensure the follow up at every step of this service to the User.
ARTICLE 2 - ORDER
- The User fulfills his order by completing the purchase process displayed on the www.kabuki-design.com website by adding the product(s) or service(s) you want to order to the shopping basket:
- To send your order the User must:
- a) Register on the website www.kabuki-design.com, providing for this purpose the information requested therein.
- b) Log in (providing a combination of email and password chosen by the user at the time of registration).
- c) Complete the information and choose the options available to it throughout the
process of termination of the order (delivery and billing address, way of shipping, form of
payment, as well as the TIN and the name which, for tax purposes, you want to appear in the invoice).
- The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to the full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products/services available for sale as well as these general terms and conditions of sale that will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
- THE COMPANY will honor orders received online. In the absence of availability of the COMPANY undertakes to inform the User as soon as he/she is possible.
- The data contained in the invoice are the sole responsibility of the User. The invoice cannot be reissued with modifications.
- If the payment of the invoice is not received within the indicated period, the order will not be guaranteed.
ARTICLE 3 - PAYMENT
- On the www.kabuki-design.com website, the COMPANY proposes to the User the following modalities of payment via Easypay - Lda Payment Institution:
- a) Credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
- b) ATM reference;
- c) Transfer;
- In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made on the User's card
immediately after confirmation of the ability to provide the service. If any of the services
cannot be provided, the value of the same will be credited to the card after the order has been closed.
ARTICLE 4 - AVAILABILITY AND CONSUMPTION
- The provision of the service will be made after confirmation of the payment made.
ARTICLE 5 - PRICES
- Prices shall be understood in Euros, with fees and taxes included, considering the
VAT in force at the time of payment of the order.
- In the event of an increase in the Prices of any service, the User will be informed immediately, and you can choose to continue your order (by paying the difference) or by cancelling it.
ARTICLE 6 - CANCELLATION AND RETURN
- The cancellation or return process is handled on a case-by-case basis by MAGARI DESIGN, LDA.
The request must arrive in writing to the contact email email@example.com, up to 30 days after the order, being the instructions for cancellation or return of the amount paid
answered and defined by the COMPANY, by the same means of communication.
- Whenever possible the return shall take place by the same payment route, but if this is not possible, the user must provide proof of payment and account or card, in order to be returned by Bank Transfer.
- The COMPANY undertakes to reimburse the User within a maximum of 30 days.
The processing of your data is done in compliance with data protection legislation
Personal. They, subject to computer processing, will appear on the database(s) of the
company and are intended for the registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by them.
Its supply is optional and, in accordance with the law, is guaranteed the right of access, rectification and cancellation of any data that concerns you directly, in person or by written means, address on the homepage of this website.